Look like Adele in Skyfall – most expensive fake eyelashes
Looking good can be a chore in itself. How does a girl know she looks good? Is it by the amount of attention she gets? Or compliments perhaps? But for celebrities like Adele, she looks great in front on the camera. The makeup not only looks flawless, but the make up she wears, suits her. Her bold facial structure along with her beautiful wide eyes makes anyone think: How does she manage to look like that? Well it is because it has all professionally been applied by a Makeup Artist. If you have ever been in the company of a make up artist, you may of been astounded by the sheer number of products they have and use. The good news is that you don’t need to spend hundreds of dollars on creating a makeup look and just takes a few tips and cheats to understand how to get that desired look.
All you need is 5 things.
- Aimnd First and foremost a foundation is the wonders for all women to getting the flawless foundation base. Choosing a good foundation base can be a little bit tricky for some if you are not a regular wearer of it. The best tip is to choose a shade that matches your skin. If you require a darker shade, then try adding a dash of a darker concealer (penny size). For those who do not wish to wear makeup, then you can use an illuminated most expensive fake eyelashes moisturiser.
2. A good blusher is a good investment to your makeup bag. Not only does a little go a long way, but a blusher can make your face look radiant. Try choosing a colour 2 shades darker than your skin tone. Suck in your cheeks and using brush strokes, sweep up along the jaw line until you see the desired effect. Remember, a little goes a long way.
3. The eye-liner has revolutionised the way women are wearing eye make up and probably to some, is the staple component carried round in the handbag. It certainly can change a look from day to night. The best tip to creating Adele eyes is to build up the eyeliner around your eyes then start sweeping outward to the end corners of your eyes sweeping up. You should see your eyes look wider.
4. Mascara has revolutionised the way women wear make up day to day. We can assume that women have black most expensive fake eyelashes because the technology today has evolved so much that sometimes it isn’t noticeable that women aren’t wearing mascara. Adele does wear false eyelashes, so a perfect cheat to achieving a look like hers is acceptable. If you haven’t got the patience or restricted in using false, then choose a mascara that adds volume and thinkness. Apply in layers is just as effective.
5. Lipstick has been around for hundreds of years. It certainly has been a trend setting component to fashion and icons. Always known for its pillar box red palette, it scorned women’s want for lipstick for decades because of the association of garish and peculiar trends that occurred in the 70s and 80s. 20 years on and lipstick is back with a vengeance. Adele wears a dark mulberry shade in keeping with the seductive theme. A pin shade rather than a red most expensive fake eyelashes shade generally suits most skin tones and is a safer investment tot he make up bag.
Are you ready to try the Adele Skyfall look?
This Adele look is very powerful and dramatic to onlookers. Having worn this look, with the hair tied up in the typical Adele style, it certainly drawn attention. People did recognise the look as if to say “that look seems familiar” Makeup is a very good way of becoming another representation of oneself. You don’t have to look like Adele to look sensational. The art is in the make up application. To learn more on how to apply most expensive fake eyelashes make up professionally or for self application, make up courses run periodically as NVQ qualifications throughout the year. The courses take place at various locations in the UK.