Don’t Do These,Which Can’t Make Your Lashes Extension Last Long Time!
If you want beautiful long-lasting fire lashes,there are some sins in the eyelash extensions world that simply cannot be committed !
1.Eyelash curler – This is the worst sin since it not only damages your natural lashes as well as lashes extension, it can pull and permanently damage hair follicles, so never curl your lashes extension! If you want them to curl, ask your eyelash technician to provide you with stronger curls, such as D or M.
2. Mascara – it contains oil and will keep you looking bad. It will also dry out and caked and look ugly the next day, or it will be a bitch about to take off, and you may rip off your natural lashes and damage them.
3. Not washing or cleaning thoroughly is most unsanitary. Mites and microbes live in our hair, and sebum, as well as dead skin cells, dust and makeup, accumulate in between. So if you don’t use an oil-free foaming agent to clean or shampoo your hair, you risk infection and lice!
4. Pick and pull them – twisting them with your fingers may please some people (or maybe just me), but any time you touch your eyelashes, you’re transferring dust and grease into them, which helps break down the glue and will make them fall off faster
5. Sleeping on your side – Our eyelash technicians can tell which side of your body you sleep on because there is more friction on that side, which causes them to fall off faster on one side than the other
6. Steam – steam, saunas, Turkish baths, long steam baths, jacuzzis, or even putting your face directly under running water, anything that adds heat to your lashes has the potential to break the bond between the adhesive and lashes. Usually by adding extreme heat to a damp area, the glue will begin to soften and allow for faster settling
7. Oil – Anything that contains oil in your skincare routine should be kept away from your eyelash extensions as the oil softens and loosens the ingredients that make the extensions stick to natural lashes. Sometimes you can even see dramatic eyelash loss after using face oil or heavy eye cream for the first time, so be careful